[Mingw-cross-env-list] Glib versions (was upgrade package gtk)

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Glib versions (was upgrade package gtk)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 03:49:46 +1000

On 14 May 2010 01:58, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:
> I also corrected the version recognition of glib:
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/7e41ae71e72b

I'd probably go the other way on this and use the stable releases,
ignoring the dev versions. Part of the reason is a nominal preference
for released versions, but also FreeBSD and OSX are having problems
with the native gio build (log attached), that seems unnecessary after
r913:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/7d474f9936cd

I've been reverting the update and new patch:

hg revert -r 912 src/glib*

and everything builds ok.

Cheers,