Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt built with mingw does not define Q_WS_WIN

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt built with mingw does not define Q_WS_WIN
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:44:26 +0200

Nikos Chantziaras <address@hidden> schrieb:
> On 03/28/2010 09:52 PM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> >>[...]
> >
> >I installed the development version. I now get this error when trying to
> >build a Qt app:
> >
> >make: /home/realnc/opt/mingw/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/bin/uic: Command
> >not found
> >make: *** [tmp/ui_qtadsconfdialog.h] Error 127
> >
> >I don't why it's looking for uic in the above place. It's actually in:
> >
> >/home/realnc/opt/mingw/usr/bin/i686-pc-mingw32-uic
>
> My error.  I forgot to unset the QMAKESPEC env var.

Are you sure you have the _current_ development version? Please try:

    hg pull -u
    make qt

You should not need to unset QMAKESPEC anymore.

> However, still the same error, Q_WS_WIN is not set.  Furthermore, the
> "make clean" target is not using "rm -f" but simply "rm":

So you ran "make clean" within the "tmp-qt/.../" folder? Why did you
do that? This is not necessary. It is not necessary to touch anything
in the tmp-*/ folder. Mingw-cross-env destroys it when it starts a new
build, i.e. each build runs again from scratch.

The tmp-*/ folder is just left in place after an error, such that
you can investigate it before trying the next build.

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR