Fwd: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Where is mingw-cross-env used?

From: David Bruce
Subject: Fwd: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Where is mingw-cross-env used?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:31:21 -0600

Hi Volker,

> Out of pure curiosity: What's about the other Tux4Kids
> application(s) such as Tux Paint?

I'm not directly involved in Tux Paint, but I do know that the Tux
Paint win32 builds are done by John Popplewell with a msys/mingw setup
under Windows, which he details here:

http://www.johnnypops.co.uk/mingw/index.html

I had considered trying to duplicate his setup, with the main problem
being that I don't have any Windows machines in my house :-)

I think mingw-cross-env has virtually everything needed to build Tux
Paint.  Now that Tux Typing and Tux Math are using SDL_Pango and
librsvg, the three programs have almost the same dependencies.

David