[Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.12

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.12
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:45:43 +0100

Martin Lambers <address@hidden> schrieb:
> On Sun, 21. Feb 2010, 01:04:54 +0100, Volker Grabsch wrote:
> > I just finished the release 2.11.
>
> It seems that the src/*-test.c* files are not included in the release
> archive, because they are not copied by 'make dist'. The affected
> packages do not build successfully.

Sorry for that, and many thanks for noticing!

I didn't announce the release yet, so I'm able to limit the
damage of that stupid mistake. I fixed the packaging bug [1]
and created a new release 2.12 which I'll announce tomorrow
on Freshmeat.

Preview:
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/raw-file/ec428d507cfe/doc/index.html#history
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/raw-file/ec428d507cfe/doc/index.html#latest-release