Re: Fwd: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Error compiling source file including <s

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Error compiling source file including <string.h>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 22:11:28 +0100

Pierre-Henri Trivier <address@hidden> schrieb:
> For info, the -I/usr/include was added by AX_BOOST_BASE. I fixed it by
> setting --with-boost and --with-boost-libdir at configure time.

Okay, that's good to know.

> As for the PKG_CHECK_MODULES, I can't use it because the version of
> SDL_image and SDL_mixer I have on my machine do not provide a pkg-config
> script.

Yes, it's a pity. :-(
I also just figured it out. See:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2010-02/msg00056.html

> Also, when using PKG_CHECK_MODULES to cross compile, I don't get all the
> flags I need with SDL_image_LIBS and stuff (I have to manually add -jpeg and
> stuff).

This problem should be fixed now. Please upgrade to the latest
development version. Then the command

    i686-pc-mingw32-pkg-config SDL_image --libs

should produce the correct output. If it doesn't, please report
it to us, because in that case it's a bug in mingw-cross-env.

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator
NotJustHosting GbR