Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] OpenMP support

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] OpenMP support
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 02:24:13 +0200

Aleksandr Tishin <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Still not working...
>
> >    --enable-threads=win32
> >    --enable-threads=posix
>
> give the same result as without --enable-threads=...
>
> The test program fails to run with any of options.
> I think problem is not in threads but I don't know where...

Maybe it's really a deeper problem, and disabled on win32
for a good reason?

Well, I don't know. If no combination of ./configure flags
works, it might be a bug in MinGW or GCC. If you have some
time, maybe it's a good idea to state the problem on the
MinGW and/or the GCC mailing list.

Greets,

Volker Grabsch
Administrator