mibble-devel

Re: [Mibble-devel] Getting Table index OIDs and types using mibble.

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-devel] Getting Table index OIDs and types using mibble.
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 19:17:07 +0100

Hi,

Please send this question to the mibble-users list instead. Not very
many people on this list and personally I don't have much time for
support questions right now.

But, in general, Mibble only provides you with the base OID for the
table and not for the rows. Table indexes can be complex at times, so
the INDEX declaration must be analyzed. Perhaps checking how the
MibbleBrowsers does the reverse lookup might help?

Cheers,

/Per