mediagoblin-devel

Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 23:14:17 +1100

Hi Fernando,

My sincere apologies for the lack of progress on your spectrogram patch.
Unfortunately MediaGoblin had to take a back seat for me last year with
the COVID-19 situation. This year is looking to be a lot more stable
though, so I'm looking forward to getting your patch merged and a Python
3-only 0.11 release out. No timeline for this just yet.

Sounds like the rate-limiting on the issue tracker may need some
adjustment. Currently we're also having some deeper issues with the Trac
issue tracker running out of memory. Andre and Simon are looking at this
for us when time allows.

Regards,
Ben

Ben Sturmfels