mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] Are there updates to MediaGoblin Development?

From: Amelia Rose Khan
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Are there updates to MediaGoblin Development?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 14:51:54 -0000

Hello all,

I have asked several times about updates to MediaGoblin development and got answers like we will do that.  Yet, nothing has been updated in years on the main website that allow people to see what is really going on.  I know we are plugging away on issues in the bug tracker on and off but what we really need is an update to the main website.

Today, a person in IRC said the same thing and now we need to show up and put down that we are still working on this project.

Amelia Rose (First Name)