Re: Build with cygwin gcc

From: Stacy Leon
Subject: Re: Build with cygwin gcc
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

Just to clarify, I am not talking about using cygwin make, where they
completely disable using drive letters. I am just talking about using the
standard make 3.82 source and build with cygwin gcc. All of my microsoft
compiled code builds fine when using the resultant make.exe. I am not using
the w32 directory at all, while it seems all other builds require it.