make crashed

From: starwing
Subject: make crashed
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:03:30 +0800

Sorry... But I think I find a bug of mingw32-make. I'm compile wxWidgets 2.8.10 using mingw, and it has several strange errors. so I downloaded a newest mingw32-make in mingw.org, and make PATH clean. but it still has some issue.

I made a test, writting a makefile like this:

all :
    echo $(SHELL)
    $(MAKE) -C. -f m2 $(MAKEARGS) all
    echo ok

.PHONY : all

SHELL := $(COMSPEC)

-include ./*.d

and the newest make.exe acted right when i just simply use "make", but if i executed like this:
E:\>make SHELL=sh
make: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc0000005, addr = 0x41bd09)

any one has same problem with me?

E:\>make -v
GNU Make 3.81
Copyright (C) 2006  Free Software Foundation, Inc.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for i386-pc-mingw32