It's not a job, but it's work

From: heis
Subject: It's not a job, but it's work
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 23:28:37 -0700

Hi all c++ lovers!

I have a project that might be of interest to some of you, particularly those who love numbers, particularly primes.  I am hoping to develop a free prime generating application with lots of other features.  I am a c++ novice though.  I've been working with it since '98, but it has always been simple modifications to already developed software...QA engineer white box testing.  In any case, this is an app I really have wanted for some time, and I can never find one out there for my specific wants.

Anyone can help.  In fact, I need lots of help!

The project is Prime Count 2010!

To learn more, and to help out in any way, please visit...

http://www.jeffreyncook.com/jeff%20cook%20mathematics/prime%20count/prime%20count%20introduction.htm

And if you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply to this post, as I'd like to discuss the code here too.

Thanks,

Jeff