Re: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc0000005, addr = 0x77c478ac)

From: duanec
Subject: Re: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc0000005, addr = 0x77c478ac)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 13:18:31 -0700 (PDT)

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Thanks, I will look into this.

Thank you.  And...
Please let me know if there is anything I can help you do with respect to
duplicating the bug and/or testing a fix, etc.  (Once I isolated the bug on
the original machine, it behaved identically on my own machine, so ...
Hopefully you'll be able to replicate it easily with the supplied
info/attachments).