Re: "Target pattern contains no %"

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: "Target pattern contains no %"
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:18:35 +0300

> Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:55:46 +0530
> From: "Sathish Kumar Govindasamy  " <address@hidden>
> Cc: <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
>
> The sh.exe used in our environment is from the QNX momentics 6.4.0. The
> shell prompt
> displays as "sh-2.04$" . I really don't have an idea of where it was
> ported from.

Are your Makefiles using any features that only a Unix shell supports?
If not, you could try removing sh.exe from Path, in which case Make
will use the Windows native shell cmd.exe.

> Does this have anything to do with the error message i am getting.

I don't know.  Again, it looks like somehow the quoting in your
Makefile didn't work.  Since quoting is closely related to a shell, it
might be possible that the shell you use is somehow incompatible with
Make.