Re: DOS filenames in dependencies under CYGWIN patch

From: Bill Hoffman
Subject: Re: DOS filenames in dependencies under CYGWIN patch
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:24:04 -0400

Rob Walker wrote:
It's been a while since this patch was made available:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/make-w32/2006-09/msg00037.html

It seems to be working for the world at large, and it's working very well in my organization.

Have there been any improvements to it?  Any known issues with it, as-is?

I have had no bug reports from the binary copy that I provide here:

www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/make.exe

I just checked and I have had about 740 downloads in the past 4 months for that file. So, there seems to be some interest in this.

-Bill