make 3.81 and MS-DOS paths (e.g. C: or drive letter paths)

From: Kelly O'Hair
Subject: make 3.81 and MS-DOS paths (e.g. C: or drive letter paths)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:08:00 -0700

Re: make 3.81 and MS-DOS paths (e.g. C: or drive letter paths)

I've seen some long and somewhat unpleasant mail threads on this issue
and don't cherish being blasted for bringing it up again, but...

I assume cygwin will not be fixing this, in 3.82 or ever, is that
the conclusion I am seeing?

I'm not trying to stir things up, I just need to figure out what
direction to go with the OpenJDK build process.
It sounds like we need to conform to cygwin completely for our
build process, or abandon it for MSYS.

-kto