dependencies

From: Marcus Banda
Subject: dependencies
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:19:08 +0100

Hello,
I'm currently writing a make file for a the compilation of several fortran and
c-header files. My problem consists firstly of the fortran modules, which need
to be built before and secondly some Fortran files depend on C-header files.
How can I include those dependencies? I didn't find the makedepend nor the
sfmakedepend command in my folders. Can anyone help me ?
Thanks
Marcus