Re: current directory

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: current directory
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 23:23:24 +0100

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor\AutoRun
type : REG_EXPAND_SZ
données : "CD /D %CMDAUTORUNPATH%"

And %CMDAUTORUNPATH% value is "C:\"
Is that the problem ?

Most probably.  This means that cmd is told to chdir to the directory
pointed to by the environment variable CMDAUTORUNPATH.  I presume that
this variable is set to "C:\" on your machine.
yes

I don't know how did this happen on your machine; on mine, these two
Registry settings are empty.
yes, it's strange. When I delete this value, it's ok.

Thank you