current directory

From: fabien
Subject: current directory
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:22:11 +0100

Hello,
There is something about GNU make that I don't understand, I think it's a bug : on 2 Windows XP computers, with the same makefile, one executes commands ( i.e. "$(shell cd)" ) from the current directory and, strangely, the other one always executes from C:\
(with the same version of GNU make 3.81)

The only difference between the 2 computers is that one is "Professional" and the other is "Media Center Edition".

Best regards

Fabien