Re: Reg: fork_helper: ResumeThread failed, rc = 2

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: Reg: fork_helper: ResumeThread failed, rc = 2
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:41:04 -0400

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 16:42 +0530, gkishan wrote:
> fork_helper: ResumeThread failed, rc = 2
> fork_helper: ResumeThread failed, rc = 2
> fork_helper: ResumeThread failed, rc = 2
> fork_helper: ResumeThread failed, rc = 2
> gcco: vfork: No more processes
> gmake: *** [sfonts.rdo] Error 1

Just to be clear, it's not GNU make that's failing here.  Your makefile
is invoking the command "gcco" (it looks like) and that command is
what's printing this error message.

You might have better luck asking about this on a mailing list or
support group dedicated to this program rather than GNU make.  Or, as
others have suggested, on the list for Cygwin users.

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us