Re: Switching from CVS to GIT

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: Switching from CVS to GIT
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:14:36 -0400

Quoting Johannes Schindelin <address@hidden>:

And I have to disagree strongly with the "black": In msysGit (which brings
its own minimal version of MSys), it is very smooth.

FLI, I designed MSYS so that this could be done without interfering with a normal install of MSYS. The only thing that will get you into trouble is if you start one session from one directory and within that session cd to a directory containing another MSYS dll.

Earnie