Re: problem building vc++ on windows

From: Jon Grant
Subject: Re: problem building vc++ on windows
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:26:59 +0100

Hello,

I presume you are the same person as: chandan
<address@hidden>, that I replied to on 17/May/07.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/make-w32/2007-05/msg00026.html

Did you realise that the first time you emailed us, you actually emailed
3 mailing lists? People highlighted that that wasn't ideal. Then as
highlighted again you have been forwarding the same email to the
mailing-list 3 times. So this leads me to respectfully suggest you have
a look at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

Regarding your problem:
My original post included the information you needed, perhaps you can
ask your IT administrator to help you set up your environment?

Also my suggestion would be to buy a Linux command reference
book, and  work through it, also reading all the MSDN articles on Visual
Studio and setting up a your development environment could help.

Kind regards, Jon