FW:

From: chandan
Subject: FW:
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:28:59 +0530

From: chandan [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 11:10 AM
To: 'address@hidden'

From: chandan [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 2:35 PM
To: 'address@hidden'

Hello

I had set the project as makefile project and did the remaining as u said. But still I am not able to build the project. Can u tell me where should I place my make file and my project, I mean which directory. Do I have to create my own makefile or is it created automatically. Let me give u an example. Suppose I set a makefile project named ABC and it resides in my c drive. It has a source file main.cpp and includes a header file mainhdr.h. Now do I have to create a makefile for it? If yes please how will the makefile look like and where do I have to place this makefile before compiling it at command line.

I am having lot of difficulties executing gnu make for visual c++. Can u explain me with an example and demonstrate a step by step process? I would be really grateful to you.

Yours truly,

Chandan agarwal