Environment variables in makefiles with DOS

From: Graham Labdon
Subject: Environment variables in makefiles with DOS
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:07:14 +0100

Hi
I have a makefile executed under Windows XP
It has the line
include $(SOURCE_ROOT)\$(NGC_VERSION)\deafult.mk

SOURCE_ROOT is an enviroment varaible set to C:\NGC\Source
NGC_VERSION is an environment variable set to Main Line

When the makefile is run I get an error saying tha the file C:\NGC\Source\Main
cannot be found
Obviously I want to include file C:\NGC\Source\Main Line\default.mk

Can any please tell me the way to achive this

I have already tried the use of quotes etc

thanks

Graham Labdon

solely for the use of
e-mail in error please
notify the originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been
scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in
this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use
of this email or attachments.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender
specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Crane
Merchandising Systems.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by
SurfControl E-mail Filter software
in conjunction with virus detection software.

Crane Merchandising Systems is a Limited company registered in the UK whose
registered office is at
Pipsmore Park, Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 6NQ

| Company Registration No. 02360425 | VAT No. 543196833 |