RE: Problems with echo. (echo period)

From: Dave Korn
Subject: RE: Problems with echo. (echo period)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:52:32 +0100

On 24 April 2007 18:04, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Quoting Dave Korn <address@hidden>:
>
>> On 24 April 2007 12:35, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>>
>>> Quoting Dave Korn:

>>> With the likes of IDE for windows using make, I doubt that to be true.
>>> My guess is it is about a 50/50 percent split.
>>
>>  WANSATEWASMBSI.
>>
>> (With apologies to http://cygwin.com/acronyms#YANALATEYHSMBSI)

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=active&q=%2Bgnu%2Bmake%2Bide%2
Bwindows+-cygwin&btnG=Search

  Heh, by positing a google search as a valid statistical indicator I believe
you have proved my acronym!

> Really, TAAHOALOP using a native windows GNU make.

  Ok, ya gots me there.  There Aint A ..... something something Lot Of Point?

    cheers,
      DaveK