RE: Problems with echo. (echo period)

From: Benoit Sigoure
Subject: RE: Problems with echo. (echo period)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:11:02 +0200

Quoting Dave Korn <address@hidden>:

On 24 April 2007 07:43, Benoit Sigoure wrote:

and the whole community will benefit from this very slight improvement.

 Nope, only the minority of win32/cmd.exe users.  An awful lot of people
never use make with any other than a POSIX shell....

Yes, well, we're discussing on the make-*w32* ML, what did you expect?

That's still quite a lot of people anyway...  Many people (like me) have to
port/compile their projects on Windows (unfortunately).

Given the cost of the improvement, I think it's worth the effort (2 extra lines
in a C file).

--
Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory