RE: Crash with recursive make

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: RE: Crash with recursive make
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:30:03 -0400

Quoting John Hall <address@hidden>:

I don't know which version of the C runtime MingW links to.

By default msvcrt.dll but you can specify one of the other version named ones at link time if you wish.

Earnie Boyd

* The user of this server has agreed to allow the use of a trailer in the    *
* mail that he sends for advertising purposes.  This advertisment is added   *
* by the server and is not in the control of the user of our services.       *

Easy Blogger Creator:

4 Seasons Wine - Buy 6, Get 6 Free