Re: problems w/ make.

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: problems w/ make.
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:54:10 +0300

> From: <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 6:32:57 -0400
>
> Hi Eli,  nope im using gnumake from the link you gave me

In that case, I don't see how the fact that you are using Cygwin
matters.  The error message clearly comes from Make, which is not the
Cygwin Make.

> i also tried that smaller makefile mentioned, but still had the same
> issue

??? You mean with the smaller Makefile I sent you have the same error
message?  If so, please show the exact error message and the actual
Makefile you used (I believe you would need to make at least a few
changes in the version I sent to make it work on your system).