Re: problems w/ make.

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: problems w/ make.
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:44:08 -0400

Quoting Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>:

From: <address@hidden>
CC: <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:15:49 -0400

Hi all, and once again much thanks for the help. Unfortunately the issue is not the path. I tried by just copying all the files to c:\netirc and had the same problem/. I've tried google but have not had any lck,. Im also running cygwin, do you think that mit be an issue?>?

But the version of Make you are using is not the Cygwin Make, is it?

Hmm... Perl is creating the makefile, is it the Cygwin release of perl? The line endings in the Makefile could be the issue. Try the following to see if it helps:

mv Makefile Makefile.old
tr -d '\r' < Makefile.old > Makefile

Earnie Boyd
* The user of this server has agreed to allow the use of a trailer in the    *
* mail that he sends for advertising purposes.  This advertisment is added   *
* by the server and is not in the control of the user of our services.       *

http://shop.siebunlimited.com
http://www.thedeathofadsense.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi/5830