Re: make for windows platform

From: josh garza
Subject: Re: make for windows platform
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:11:47 -0500

Hi Jon, I am not running the 64 bit version of windows server 2003, however I would be happy to help if there is a need.

On 9/23/06, Jon Grant < address@hidden> wrote:

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 09:27:23 -0500
>> From: "josh garza" <address@hidden>
>>
>> Hello, I am interested in downloading the Make application for windows 2003
>> Server.
>> Could someone please tell me how to obtain it?
>
> Try here:
>
>    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/mingw32-make-3.81-1.tar.gz

Hi Josh,

Out of interest, are you running on the 64bit version of Windows 2003?
Would be great if you could build it native 64bit and run the test suite
and post the results if any problems.

Kind regards
Jon