Re: Problems with latest Cygwin make patch; builds OK but binary segfaul

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Problems with latest Cygwin make patch; builds OK but binary segfaults
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 23:47:22 +0300

> Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:51:21 -0400
> From: Christopher Faylor <address@hidden>
>
> So, again, I'd like to go slowly and carefully with this change.

I agree, and said I would wait, but I can't wait indefinitely.
Eventually, if no one else cares to try these changes, they will go
in.  If you want these changes to be well tested before the official
sources have them, please consider using your authority on the Cygwin
list to urge people to try the modified version.