Antwort: Re: bug when redirecting mingw32-make output (w32/sub_proc/sub_

From: Roland Puntaier
Subject: Antwort: Re: bug when redirecting mingw32-make output (w32/sub_proc/sub_proc.c)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:58:24 +0200

The buggy behaviour turned up, when starting mingw32-make from an application with the mingw32-make output redirected to that application.
I made a minimal application to reproduce the behaviour. The code was in C# and I included that code in my previous mail.

But using CreateProcess with standard output redirection in C++ should lead to the same behaviour.
There is an example in msdn (search for "CreateProcess redirection"), where one might replace the child application with mingw32-make.

As makefile you can use anything that lets mingw32-make start a new console application.