Re: Make for the PC

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Make for the PC
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:55:33 -0500

%% Regarding Make for the PC;
%% "Fechser, Dave" <address@hidden> writes:

  fd> My name is Dave Fechser and I work for LSI Logic, Inc.  I'm
  fd> looking for a version of make that runs on the PC and was directed
  fd> to this mailing list from gnu.org.

  fd> Can anyone tell me where to get a PC compatible make?

Well, if you're using GNU/Linux on your PC then GNU make is usually the
default version and can be found in /usr/bin.

If you're using some other operating system the source can be found at:

  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/make/

Cheers!