make 3.80 binary

From: Aaron R. Short
Subject: make 3.80 binary
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 00:09:08 -0800 (PST)

Sry but I can't find good documentation on gnumake to make a make 3.80 binary for windows (XP) and I can't seem to find one to download either. The ones in the make dir don't seem to valid anymore? I looked at the readme.wn32 but there isn't any cl.exe to put in my path. I tried build_w32.bat but it didn't work..... why is this so hard? is it really that bad for gnumake to also include binary distrubutions? seems like a royal pain and not intuitive at all. I'm a developer so I'm not a complete newb... oh well. Could anyone please help me out? I've already checked google. what i need is the binary so either that or directions to make it myself would be great. Thks.
-- Aaron

Yahoo! Mail