Re: bug in the documentation, or ...?

From: nusret
Subject: Re: bug in the documentation, or ...?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:35:53 -0800 (PST)

[Paul, the first email sent to your private email, but
it was an accident. I apologize for that]

Alright, but a last question:
I really don't have any experience with Unix(-like)
systems. Someone told in some mailing list that if we
change ';' to '&&' the change will cause problems in
some unix systems. is this true? Why do you say && is
safer?
Thank you and regards,
Nusret