Re: Some bugs reported with W32 make... please comment...

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Some bugs reported with W32 make... please comment...
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:53:03 -0500

%% Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

  >> and the third is possibly already fixed by the parallelism changes
  >> that were just introduced... or maybe not?

  ez> I'm bewildered: the parallelism ``bug'' describes exactly the
  ez> situation you told me was to be expected in a Make built without the
  ez> job server support.  Or am I missing something?

No; you're just giving me too much credit for examining these bugs :-).

I didn't look at it closely enough to realize it was a jobserver
situation.

Thanks for looking at these, Eli!