Re: Some bugs reported with W32 make... please comment...

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Some bugs reported with W32 make... please comment...
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 22:27:17 +0200

> Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:06:14 -0500
> From: address@hidden
>
> Can someone take a look and comment on these bugs that were just filed:

I looked and replied.  Only the first one is a real problem, IMO.

> and the third is possibly already fixed by the parallelism changes that
> were just introduced... or maybe not?

I'm bewildered: the parallelism ``bug'' describes exactly the
situation you told me was to be expected in a Make built without the
job server support.  Or am I missing something?

>   http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15718
>
>   http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15719
>
>   http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15720

Btw, is it possible to arrange for bugs filed with Savannah bug
tracker to be emailed to make-alpha or to bug-make and/or to this
list?  That way, the bugs will be noticed when they are filed, not
when you ask ;-)