Anyone use the dosbuild.bat file?

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Anyone use the dosbuild.bat file?
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:40:57 -0500

I'm going through the files in GNU make and I realized that the
dosbuild.bat file was never updated to build hash.c.  This means that it
can't have been used to compile GNU make 3.80, ever.  And I never
received any bug reports for it.

So, the question now is, do we even want to bother distributing this
file anymore?  Is it still useful?  If we do want to distribute it, it
needs to be updated to work properly.

I have the same question about SMakefile... anyone need/use this?  I
don't even know what it's for.  I received bugs about the NMakefile so I
know that's still useful, as is build.sh and build_w32.bat of course.