wierd output concerning time.h

From: daniel
Subject: wierd output concerning time.h
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:49:20 -0500

Hello,

The program I am trying to make is a simple timer. It uses the sleep function
to calculate the appropriate amount of time.

Initially, I developed it on Windows and everything worked fine. However when
I came to run it on Linux, after a certain point it froze. I isolated the
problem to just a few lines of code but i cant work out why its having
trouble recording the current time properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Below is the source code:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>