Re: Re: make'ing make-3.18beta4 under mingw/msys - "undefined reference

From: Markus Mauhart
Subject: Re: Re: make'ing make-3.18beta4 under mingw/msys - "undefined reference to `sleep'"
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:31:27 +0100

"Keith MARSHALL" <address@hidden> wrote ...

> J. Grant wrote:
>>
>>>       ./configure && make
>>
>> That works fine for me, does it not work for you? I built make-3.81beta4
>> the other day under MSYS and ran the testsuite.

J. Grant, I didnt want to rely on your success only, cause IIRC you mentioned
w2k as build host ... ;-)

> Yes, it works fine for me too; I cannot reproduce the OP's problem, with
> a conventional `./configure && make';

Thanks for testing this, that's what I hoped to get by crossposting to
gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.user. I guess my msys/mingw is somehow broken, but
not really a problem, especially now that Paul Smith has removed the
loadavg.exe-target from gnumake's plain "make"-command.

Best Regards,
Markus.