Re: [Mingw-users] Re: make'ing make-3.18beta4 under mingw/msys - "undefi

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Re: make'ing make-3.18beta4 under mingw/msys - "undefined reference to `sleep'"
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:50:52 -0500

%% Keith MARSHALL <address@hidden> writes:

  km> OTOH, build.sh does not achieve a successful build under MSYS --
  km> it quickly runs through compilation of ar.c and arscan.c, but then
  km> craps out with a "No such file or directory" error for w32err.h,
  km> while attempting to compile commands.c

build.sh was never ported to Windows; it doesn't have the requisite bits
to work with the Windows subdirectories.  If someone wanted to fix this
they'd need to change build.sh.in to DTRT on a Windows system.