GNU Make on Windows

From: McGovern, Jeff
Subject: GNU Make on Windows
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:43:38 -0500

We are going to be moving from PVCS Builder to GNU Make for our product builds.  I have downloaded the make-3.80.tar.gz.  Will this install on a Windows machine?  If so, could you please provide some info or documentation on how this is installed so we may begin using it.  I'm really confused on how to install this!  If you have a link to a pre built and ready for install version, that would be a great help.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff