Re: MSVC.NET2003 project/solution files

From: J. Grant
Subject: Re: MSVC.NET2003 project/solution files
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:48:05 +0100

Hi Paul,

[...]
  jg> I have attached a zip file containing the vcproj/sln files.

Where do these go (in the source distribution), and what are they for?
I'm going to need some text around them (for the README.W32 file?)

They go in the root of the project, at the same level as build_w32.bat etc

For the README.W32:

"MSVC.NET2003 Solution and Project files are provided, open make_msvc.net2003.sln to use."

Are they only for make development (and so maybe they belong in the CVS
tree but not in the dist file), or are they used by anyone who wants to
build make?

They would be used by anyone who would like to build make.

Kind regards
JG
--
Homepage: http://jguk.org/