Re: Re-order config.h.W32 to match the order of auto* generated config.h

From: J. Grant
Subject: Re: Re-order config.h.W32 to match the order of auto* generated config.h
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 10:38:08 +0100

On 09/07/05 10:10, J. Grant wrote:
Hi Eli,

[...]

Thanks for your work.

However, the last sentence I cited above seems to possibly contradict
the one above it.  In the former, you say that some lines were added
to bring the template in line with what MSYS generates when one runs
the configure script.  In the latter, you say that you only moved
lines around.  Which one is true, or what am I missing?

Sorry, I must have not composed my email correctly.  I meant I did not
change anything other than ordering in config.h.W32.template. (To my
knowledge)

A little more clarification. I did not add any lines which were #defines
etc, I did add lines which were commented out.

This means that it is possible to diff with a generated config.h and be
able to clearly see which settings are defined.

Kind regards
JG