Re: Re-order config.h.W32 to match the order of auto* generated config.h

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: Re: Re-order config.h.W32 to match the order of auto* generated config.h
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 21:02:08 -0400

%% "J. Grant" <address@hidden> writes:

  jg> Some *changes* (i.e. other than order) to consider adding at some point
  jg> in the future:

  jg> /* Define to 1 if you have the `memcpy' function. */
  jg> #define HAVE_MEMCPY 1

  jg> /* Define to 1 if you have the declaration of `sys_siglist', and to 0 if
you
  jg>        don't. */
  jg> #define HAVE_DECL_SYS_SIGLIST 0

These seem quite reasonable to me.

  jg> /* Define to the address where bug reports for this package should be
sent. */
  jg> #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "address@hidden"

This is possibly OK.  I prefer to have bugs that are not
Windows-specific reported to the normal list, but I guess it's not that
important and not every user will be able to make that determination.

  jg> /* Use platform specific coding */
  jg> #define WINDOWS32 1

There's something about this one in the configure script; maybe that's
for MINGW or similar?