Maybe a problem with long names of make on Windows

From: Angel Tsankov
Subject: Maybe a problem with long names of make on Windows
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:30:10 +0300

Since I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, so I'm going to just report that on a Windows XP SP1 workstation I get this (attention should be paid to the beginning of the second line):

D:\make>make3.81beta3.exe
ke3.81beta3: Nothing to be done for `all'.

And jsut for comarison, on Linux I get this:

/home/angel/Projects/make tests:this-is-a-very-long-name-of-make-3.81beta3
this-is-a-very-long-name-of-make-3.81beta3: Nothing to be done for `all'.

Regards,
Angel Tsankov