Re: MinGW/MSYS testsuite results / failures

From: J. Grant
Subject: Re: MinGW/MSYS testsuite results / failures
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:22:06 +0000

Hello Eli,

[...]
These are the tests which I think we should try and find solutions for:

1,2,3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 15, 28

extra slash in string (echo bug):

8,24,25,26,27

Agreed.  Could you perhaps try to analyze the failures in the first
list of failed tests?

Yes I can, my next available time slot is at the beginning of April.

However, more importantly some of my patches submitted (over the last
year) are still outstanding and have not been reviewed or even rejected
with some reasoning. I have posted polite reminders but they still have
not been reviewed.  It is important to get these win32 fixes
incorporated, please can a patch reviewer consider and apply my
submitted patches please? (You can see them all in the list archive)

I will wait for a reviewers reply before doing any futher work on the
win32 port. I feel like my work has been skipped for some reason.

If necessary I can re-post them.  (If someone is going to review them.)

Kind regards
JG