Re: kindly reply

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: kindly reply
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:40:27 +0200

> Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
> Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:44:27 +0500 (IST)
> From: Arun Prabhakar <address@hidden>
>
> sir, i have checked it up,the file
> w32subprocwinrelsubproc.lib does not exist in the
> specified location.

I didn't say w32subprocwinrelsubproc.lib, I said
w32\subproc\winrel\subproc.lib.  (The slashes are important.)  That
is, look in the w32 directory, then in its subproc subdirectory, then
in winrel subdirectory of w32\subproc.

> it is not getting created.

If the file subproc.lib is not being created, then the problem is with
the command that should have created it.  The commands that create the
file subproc.lib are in the w32\subproc directory on the build.bat
file there.  When w32\subproc\winrel\build.bat runs, do you see any
warning or error messages?