Re: Temporary Batch File

From: J. Grant
Subject: Re: Temporary Batch File
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:24:07 +0100

Hello,

I cannot replicate this problem as your makefile quote is incomplete.
My test makefile works fine with mingw32-make.exe (v3.79.1) and also
MSVC make.exe (v3.80).  Please provide a self contained test case,
ensure you clear your TMP and TEMP directories in advance to be certain
it is not simply that you have killed your make while it was running.

JG