Re: Latest CVS compile problem - "error no variadic api"

From: J. Grant
Subject: Re: Latest CVS compile problem - "error no variadic api"
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:08:19 +0100

One thing that I think would be better to have on the Windows32 port
would be /W4, this is the highest warning level. (Other than /Wall which
is a ridiculous amount of warnings)  I can make a patch for the
NMakefile.template and build_w32.bat if this is desired.  Please let me
know.

Hi Eli,

Would you support a patch to change the warning level to /W4 for w32
builds?  presently /W3 misses several possibly significant type
conversions etc.

Would it be possible to get this change in?  I have asked before but not
received a definitive answer.  Changing to /W4 is not going to break
anything.

Kind regards

JG